PHOENIX SLIP AND
A Phoenix slip and fall attorney and Scottsdale premises liability attorney can help when a victim has been injured due to hazardous or dangerous conditions on someone else’s property. And while many people do not see them happen, slip and falls are common and occur everywhere. Some of the most frequent locations of a slip and fall include public and private properties such as parks, beaches, apartment complexes, theaters, retail shops, malls and amusement parks and stadiums.
Despite all the different types of premises liability claims that exist, the most common and well known are slip and fall accidents. Slip and falls can happen anywhere and at any time. According to the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI), more than one million people go to the emergency room annually as a result of a slip and fall accident.
MOST COMMON CAUSES OF
SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENTS IN PHOENIX?
Some causes of slip and fall accidents are more common and obvious than others. The most frequent causes of slip and fall hazards include:
- Wet floors
- Spilled drinks of liquids
- Food Debris
- Grease or oil spills
- Ice or snowy conditions
- Uneven walking surfaces
- Loose carpets
- Cracked sidewalks
- Defective staircases
SEVERITY OF SLIP AND
Many people assume that slip and fall accidents are minor inconveniences that don't lead to anything more than a bump, bruise and possible embarrassment. But the reality of slip and fall accidents is that they are serious. Statistics from the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) show that falls are a severe injury that pose many unforeseen negative effects on victims.
Many unknown facts about slip and fall injuries include:
- According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, slip and falls lead to nearly 800 work related deaths in 2018
- Flooring contributes to over two million slip and fall related injuries annually
- Falls are a main reason for missed work days
- According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), falls were the leading cause of death related to construction injuries. Over 33.5% of all construction injury deaths in 2018 were a result of a fall.
- The single most cited OSHA violation by employers in 2018, was a lack of “Fall protection”
Slip and fall injuries should not be ignored. Slip and falls can lead to other severe medical issues, including traumatic brain injuries.
HOW MUCH DOES A SLIP AND
FALL ATTORNEY IN SCOTTSDALE COST?
At Enara Law, Bringing Legal to Light™ is all about transparency, and that's especially important to us when it comes to cost. Enara works to make the legal process as transparent, simple and rewarding as possible for our clients. We know that people who are seeking the help of our personal injury lawyers are already in an unexpected and difficult situation- and we are not here to add to the burden with high legal fees or hidden costs.
We are transparent with our fees, which we charge on a contingency basis- with no hidden fees. That means you don't pay if we don't win.
- We offer a free and confidential case consultation.
- We advance all costs associated with the cases we handle.
- We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning we charge absolutely no fees unless we win- You Pay Nothing if We Don't Win!
PHOENIX SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT LAWYERS- FREE
AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATIONS
The aggressive attorneys at Enara Law are ready to help you obtain compensation if you have unexpectedly been injured as the result of a slip and fall accident.