FLAT FEE TRADEMARK
At Enara Law, part of Bringing Legal to Light™ is making it affordable for everyone to protect their intellectual property by making trademarks accessible to all. And of course, like all our other services, were doing it for a flat fee and with no billable hours.
With Enara Law’s flat fee trademark application service, were delivering the same results as all those high-priced law firms, with greater efficiency, and at a low-cost, reasonable, and transparent flat fee. Our experienced intellectual property attorneys have registered numerous trademarks, on behalf of individuals and businesses.
FLAT-FEE TRADEMARK REGISTRATION SERVICE PACKAGE
ENARA FLAT FEE:
USPTO FILING FEE:
Full comprehensive search of federal trademarks, to ensure no existing trademark can lead to denial of your application
Our trademark attorneys draft and file your federal trademark application
We track your trademark application once filed with the USPTO
An Enara intellectual property attorney will respond to any non-substantive Office Actions on your application, on your behalf
We mail you your trademark registration certificate when issued by the USPTO
* Package is for trademarks that is being filed in up to two classes of goods and/or services, that meet the Lanham Act “use in commerce” requirement.
HOW DOES THE ENARA LAW FLAT FEE
NATIONWIDE TRADEMARK SERVICE WORK?
At Enara Law, we have worked to create a simple trademark registration application process that’s streamlined, transparent and has no hidden fees.
- 1) Contact Enara Law for a free and confidential trademark consultation, after which you will complete a trademark intake form
- 2) We conduct a comprehensive federal trademark search- free of charge!
- 3) Phone consultation of trademark search results: If our trademark attorneys find that prior trademarks will lead to yours being denied, you pay nothing
- 4) An Enara Law trademark attorney will draft and file your federal trademark registration application
- 5) We will continue to monitor and track your trademark application, replying to any non-substantive Office Actions on your application, on your behalf, for no additional charge
- 6) Enara Law will mail you your trademark registration certificate when received from the USPTO
BENEFITS OF A TRADEMARK
AND WHY YOU NEED ONE
Although you can hold a common law trademark by using your trademark in business, having a trademark registered with the USPTO is a great investment for any business or individual, and has tremendous advantages, including the:
- Ability to Protect Your Trademark: Registered trademark holders have the ability to sue to protect the value of their trademark and from infringement.
- Legal Presumption of Ownership: when you register your trademark there is a legal presumption that you own it, and have the right to use it throughout the US for the goods and services listed within your application. This is essential if you ever need to protect your trademark or sue someone to enforce your trademark rights.
- Baseline for International Trademark Protection: Holding a registered trademark in the US can help with establishing the foundation of a registration of an international trademark application, such as through the WIPO Madrid International Trademark System
- Right to Use “Registered Trademark” Symbol: Registered trademark holders have the ability to use the ® symbol on their marks.
- Public Notification: Registering your trademark put the public on notice of your ownership and deters others from using it.
- Protection From Import of Infringing Goods: Registered trademarks can be filed with the US Customs and Border Protection Service to prevent the import of infringing goods into the United States
HOW LONG DOES TRADEMARK
REGISTRATION PROTECTION LAST?
Trademark registrations offer protection for a term of 10 years, but are renewable for additional 10 year periods, by filing the required documents with the USPTO.
NATIONWIDE FLAT FEE TRADEMARK REGISTRATION LAWYERS -
FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATIONS
The experienced trademark attorneys at Enara Law are ready to help you protect your business and intellectual property through trademark registration.