In a mere instant, an accident can change your life forever. After becoming a victim of a serious accident, you are forced to deal with the pain and suffering of being injured and the possibility of prolonged ailments for the rest of your life. Even after managing the physical and psychological trauma, you and your family are faced to deal with the costs and uncertainties related to your medical care and bills, and your loss of income from missing work. These occurrences are unfortunately much more common than most people are aware of. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) there are over 39.5 million doctor’s visits annually for unintentional injuries.
The Phoenix personal injury attorneys at Enara understand the difficult circumstances you are facing, and are here to help you recover the compensation you need and deserve to get your life back.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INJURY
CLAIMS ENARA ATTORNEYS HANDLE
The personal injury attorneys at Enara can help you get the compensation you deserve, to help you recover from your ill-fated accident. Our attorneys specializing in helping victims in the following cases:
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR
ARIZONA PERSONAL INJURY?
An essential element of any personal injury case is proving negligence. Arizona adheres to pure comparative negligence law to determine liability in a personal injury case. Under this law, even if you are partially at fault, and you have been injured, you are still entitled to recover for your injuries if the other party is at least 1% at fault.
HOW MUCH DOES A SCOTTSDALE
PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY COST?
At Enara Law, we know that clients come to our personal injury attorneys when they are going through some of the most tragic and unfortunate of circumstances. That’s why we have designed our law firm around victims- and making the process as simple as possible, so you can focus on your health and recovery. The Enara pledge of Bringing Legal to Light™ is all about transparency and simplicity- you pay nothing to our personal injury attorneys if we don't win.
HOW YOU CAN STRENGTHEN
YOUR PERSONAL INJURY CASE
Although it may seem like a simple process, navigating through the life cycle of a personal injury claim is anything but easy. There are steps you can take if you’ve been the victim of an accident to strengthen your case against the insurance company, to encourage their cooperation. Taking the following steps can improve your chances:
- Seek Immediate Medical Attention - Immediately after your injury, if possible (or no later than 48 hours later) see a doctor, regardless of how minor your injuries may appear. This is an important step if you intend on pursuing a personal injury claim. In order to file a personal injury case, it is important to have medical documentation of your accident and injuries.
- Preserve Evidence - It's important that you keep any and all information and documents you have available that may be remotely related to your accident. Regardless of how insignificant a document may appear, it may become a critical piece of evidence in your case. So be sure to keep all records, and don’t dispose of any documents.
- Follow Your Doctor's Orders - Adhering to your doctor’s instructions is key to being to recover on your personal injury claim. An insurance company may refuse to compensate you for all your damages, if they perceive that you have done something to make your injuries worse.
- Don't Post on Social Media - Many people feel compelled to share their injury and accident experience with others over social media. Others may seek to show off what they’re up to since the accident, like maybe traveling or engaging in some other recreational activity. Fight these urges to post on social media. Insurance companies may attempt to use your social media posts to downplay the severity of your injury and undermine your recovery.
- Don't Talk to the Insurance Company - The insurance company is not your friend. Even the simplest and most innocent of questions they may ask, can come back to haunt you and limit your recovery. Remember- the insurance company is in the business of paying you out as little as possible, so it is in your best interest to not speak to them.
- Contact a Personal Injury Attorney - working with an experienced personal injury attorney can help you recover for your injuries and prevent you from making critical mistakes related to your case, which can offer the insurance company an advantage and reduce your recovery.
Taking these steps won't guarantee that an insurance company will be helpful with your claim, but it will improve your chances of a recovery and minimize potential pitfalls and risks to your case.
SCOTTSDALE PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER- FREE
AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATIONS
The dedicated personal injury attorneys at Enara Law PLLC are ready to aggressively represent you against the insurance companies and help you get compensated for your injuries.