DEFECTIVE TOOLS AND MACHINERY
LAWYER IN PHOENIX
Using heavy duty power tools, machinery, and equipment are just another part of daily life for construction, manufacturing and industrial workers throughout Arizona. Unfortunately, working with these tools and in these settings pose numerous hazards and a tremendously high risk of injury. And while many employers may implement safety measures, many times that is not enough to stop a high number of tool and machinery injuries from occurring. When hazardous conditions and accidents involving defective tools occur, the construction accident attorneys at Enara Law can help you ease the financial burden of your recovery, and get you the compensation you deserve.
MAJOR CAUSES OF MACHINERY
AND TOOL ACCIDENTS IN ARIZONA
There are a variety of issues that can lead to equipment failing or malfunctioning. Some of the most common causes seen by the injury attorneys at Enara Law include:
- Defective design or manufacturing of the machine or tool
- Failure to inspect and maintain the machinery or tool, leading to malfunction
- Worn or defective elements, such as rope or cable, causing injury
- Missing or loose safety guards or guardrails
- Failure to provide safety equipment such as hard hats, earmuffs, goggles, and respirators
HOW MUCH DOES A PHOENIX DEFECTIVE
TOOLS AND MACHINERY ATTORNEY COST?
At Enara Law, Bringing Legal to Light™ is all about transparency, and that's especially important to us when it comes to cost. Enara works to make the legal process as transparent, simple and rewarding as possible for our clients. We know that people who are seeking the help of our construction accident lawyers are already in an unexpected and difficult situation- and we are not here to add to the burden with high legal fees or hidden costs.
We are transparent with our fees, which we charge on a contingency basis- with no hidden fees. That means you don't pay if we don't win.
- We offer a free and confidential case consultation.
- We advance all costs associated with the cases we handle.
- We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning we charge absolutely no fees unless we win- You Pay Nothing if We Don't Win!
ARIZONA DEFECTIVE TOOLS AND MACHINERY CONSTRUCTION
ACCIDENT LAWYERS- FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATIONS
The aggressive attorneys at Enara Law are ready to help you obtain compensation if you have unexpectedly been injured in a construction accident. Contact our Phoenix lawyers in Scottsdale for a free consultation at (602) 687-2010 , by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or at the form below.