NATIONWIDE FLAT FEE EMPLOYMENT
At Enara Law, our attorneys are entrepreneurs in their own right. So it’s no surprise, that they have seen the ins and outs of employment agreements- as they have been on the sending and receiving side of the agreements. The employment and contracts lawyers have extensive experience with drafting, reviewing and negotiating employment agreements. Whether hiring staff to perform the daily tasks associated with growing your business, or bringing on a new company executive, its always best practice to have an employment agreement in place to establish all the important details and expectations surrounding the employment relationship.
FLAT FEE EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT PACKAGE
ENARA FLAT FEE:
Enara Law’s Flat Fee Employment Agreement includes each of the following agreements, customized to your business model and needs.
Employee Offer Letter
Employee Proprietary Rights and Inventions Agreement
Employee Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Agreement
* All agreements are customized and tailored to your organization, to allow you to be able to use the agreements for all future hires.
ENARA LAW’S ALL IN ONE, FLAT FEE EMPLOYMENT
Enara Law’s contracts and employment attorneys can work with you to understand your business needs and create an all-in-one solution, to get you all the employment agreements your company needs, all for one, low, flat-fee price.
EMPLOYEE ONBOARDING AGREEMENTS
AND BEST PRACTICES
Regardless of the role a new employee may play in a business, there are always a few agreements that should be signed at the time of hire. These agreements not only work to protect businesses from legal liability, but also allow employees to understand the expectations and requirements around their employment, from the start. Having these employee agreements in place can help to avoid future misunderstanding and disagreements.
Every single employee of a company should have the following agreements in place prior to beginning their employment.
- Offer Letters or Employment Agreements: These agreements establish the general expectations surrounding the employment relationship. Some of the standard information found in employment agreements and offer letters, include title, wage and compensation, role description and responsibilities, benefits, and employment status.
- Proprietary Rights and Inventions Agreements: These agreements protect company from employee disclosure of confidential and proprietary information. Furthermore, proprietary rights and invention agreements establish ownership of intellectual property, including any inventions, designs, and trade secrets created during the course of employment.
- Non-Competition Agreements: These agreements protect a company against an employee taking part in or assisting a competitive company or venture, while working or after their current employment.
- Non-Solicitation Agreements: These agreements protect a company’s contacts, including employees, vendors, and clients, from being solicited by employees on behalf of other companies or ventures.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement: These agreements allow a company to protect non-public information shared with employees.
When applicable to an employee’s engagement, duties or responsibilities, the following should be executed at the time of hire as well.
- Sales Commission Agreement: When employing sales personnel, sales commission agreements establish how commissions are earned and paid, and what components work into the calculation for commission.
- Stock Option Agreement: These agreements are necessary when offering employees stock options as a component of their compensation or benefits package. These are especially important in startup companies.
- Corporate Credit Card Agreement: Such agreements establish the use and permissions pertaining to employee credit card usage.
Finally, in the event services are to be provided to a business through a contractor, and not an employee, it is important to have an established Independent Contractor Agreement in place as well.
The business and employment attorneys can set you up with any necessary agreements you or your company may need, all for a flat fee.
HOW MUCH DOES A FLAT FEE EMPLOYMENT
AGREEMENT LAWYER COST?
At Enara Law, we understand that if you’re looking for an attorney to help with your employment agreements, you’ve got a business to run and focus on. And with that in mind- our employment and contracts lawyers work with you to understand your business needs, to quickly and efficiently get you all the employment agreements your organization needs to operate while minimizing your business and legal exposure.
That’s why we have designed our law firm around businesses- and making the process as simple as possible, so you don’t have to focus on drafting agreements, and can get back to building your business. The Enara pledge of Bringing Legal to Light™ is all about transparency and simplicity. All of our employment agreements are done on flat-fee basis, meaning there are no hidden fees, you’ll know the cost before we ever begin, and of course, no billable hours!
NATIONWIDE FLAT FEE EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT ATTORNEY-
The experienced contracts and employment lawyers at Enara Law are here to guide your business and prepare all of the employment agreements your organization needs.
Contact our nationwide employment lawyers in Arizona for a consultation at (602) 687-2010, by email at [email protected], or at the form below.