NATIONWIDE FLAT FEE FAMILY IMMIGRATION
LAWYER IN PHOENIX
Family based immigration is by far the most popular way that most immigrants come to the United States. With most individuals in the US having come from some other nation, or as the descendants of someone having immigrated from another country, the family immigration process is a means of reuniting many families in the US with the hope and promise of a better life, better economic prospects, and security and prosperity. With nearly 4 million family-based immigrant visa applicants every year, you need an experienced immigration attorney on your side to help your petition stand out from the crowd and ensure a successful application.
FAMILY BASED IMMIGRATION VISAS
AND WHO QUALIFIES
Family immigration to the US requires a family relationship to a US citizen or legal permanent resident. Family based visas usually fall into one of two categories, unlimited, or limited.
Immediate relative visas are considered unlimited visas, which are premised on a close family relationship and being an immediate relative of a US citizen, based on the following relationship:
- IR1 as the spouse of a US citizen (which includes same-sex spouses)
- IR2 as an unmarried child under the age of 21, of a US citizen
- IR3 as an orphan adopted abroad by a US citizen
- IR4 as an orphan to be adopted in the United States by a US citizen
- IR5 as the parent of a US citizen at least 21 years of age
Family preference visas are considered limited visas, and are premised on being a distant family member of a US citizen. An important distinction is that there is a quota on family preference immigration. Categories of family preference visas include:
- F1- Family First Preference, for unmarried children of US citizens and their minor children.
- F2- Family Second Preference, for spouses, minor children or unmarried children over the age of 21 of legal permanent residents.
- F3- Family Third Preference, for married children of a U.S. citizen and their spouses and minor children.
- F4- Family Fourth Preference, for siblings of a U.S. citizen and their spouses and minor children.
The experienced immigration lawyers at Enara Law can help you with your family immigration petitions, to help ensure the success of your applications with no delay.
TYPES OF FIANCÉ AND MARRIAGE VISAS
K1 Visa: An important aspect of family immigration, is immigration as a result of extending your family through marriage. As a US citizen, if your spouse or future spouse is a foreign national, there are options that allow your foreign partner to join you in the US on a temporary immigrant visa.
The most well-known of these options is the K1 Visa; now popularly known as the “90 Day Fiancé” Visa. In order to meet the requirements for a K1 visa, the following must take place:
- The US citizen sponsoring the foreign national must file the proper forms and paperwork (Form I-129F) on behalf of their fiancé
- The US citizen and foreign national must be legally allowed to get married in the state where the marriage will take place
- The US citizen and foreign national must have met in person within the past two years
After getting married under a K1 visa, your foreign spouse is eligible to apply for a green card.
K3 Visa: An alternative to a K1 visa is the K3, which is used in situations when the marriage takes place abroad (outside the US). When a US citizen marries a foreign national while in another country, the foreign spouse may enter the US as a non-immigrant while a K3 application is pending approval. This is intended to be a means of reuniting spouses and allow for streamlined residency in the US.
HOW MUCH DOES A NATIONWIDE FLAT FEE FAMILY
IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY IN ARIZONA COST?
At Enara Law, we understand that if you’re looking for an experienced immigration attorney for help with your family immigration needs, you want things done quickly so you can reunite your family. You need an experienced team of immigration attorneys to ensure your family petition is approved, so you can bring your family back together in the US. And with that in mind- our immigration lawyers work with you to make the visa application process as streamlined as possible, so that you can get back to focusing on your family needs and being together, and not being distracted by the immigration process, paperwork and delays.
That’s why we have designed our law firm around small businesses- and making the process as simple as possible, so you can focus on your business needs. The Enara pledge of Bringing Legal to Light™ is all about transparency and simplicity. We handle all our immigration cases and petitions on a flat-fee basis, meaning there are no hidden fees and you’ll know what costs are involved with your case before we ever begin.
NATIONWIDE FLAT FEE FAMILY IMMIGRATION LAWYER IN ARIZONA - FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATIONS
The experienced immigration lawyers at Enara Law are here to guide you and file your family immigration petitions right the first time, so you can bring your family back together.