FLAT FEE EMPLOYMENT AND
WORK VISA LAWYER IN PHOENIX
Working in the United States certainly has its privileges and benefits, which is why it remains a global leader in attracting international talent. According to the US Department of State, every year nearly 140,000 employment-based immigrant work visas are granted to qualified applicants, allowing those individuals to obtain employment in the United States.
COMMON TYPES OF EMPLOYMENT
The experienced Phoenix immigration attorneys at Enara Law can help you with filing your application for any type of employment-based work visa, including:
- H-1B Visa - For individuals looking to be employed as “specialty occupation worker”
- EB-1 Visa - For individuals who are considered top priority workers. This includes: persons with extraordinary ability, outstanding professors and researchers, multinational managers or executives.
- EB-2 Visa - For individuals with advanced degrees and skilled workers.
- EB-3 Visa - For individuals with skilled, professional, and unskilled workers (other workers).
- EB-4 Visa - For special immigrants and is comprised of a wide variety of very specific conditions.
- EB-5 Visa - For foreigners looking to invest in new commercial businesses in the United States.
- L-1 Visa - For foreign based company managers and executives.
H1B VISA – HOW IT WORKS
AND WHAT IS REQUIRED
Enara Law’s flat-fee experienced immigration lawyers in Phoenix have worked with numerous business clients, including multinational companies to successfully process H-1B petitions, which are the most common type of employment visas applied for by Enara.
Who Qualifies? H-1B visa classification is for “specialty workers.” A specialty occupation worker is an individual who will be employed in a job requiring at least a Bachelor’s degree in a specific specialized field of study. Common examples of a specialty occupation are a Computer Programmer or Computer Engineer, both of which require a Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or an equivalent field of study).
Requirements for an H1B. At the most basic level, H-1B visas require three main requirements:
- The position being offered must be a “specialty occupation”
- The alien employee for the position must be qualified for the “specialty occupation”
- The alien must be paid a “prevailing wage” (an employer cannot seek to use foreign nations as a means of paying less than prevailing US wages)
FOR HOW LONG ARE H-1B
H-1B petitions can be approved for a maximum of a 3-year term, which can be extended for up to an additional 3 years, for a maximum of 6 years total.
EB-2 FOR PROFESSIONAL WORKERS
AND THE PERM PROCESS
Who is Eligible? EB-2 visas are employment based, second preference, for individuals with an advanced degree or equivalent, or foreign nationals that demonstrate exceptional ability. EB-2 qualifying categories are:
- Advanced Degree - individuals are pursuing a US based job that requires an advanced degree or its equivalent (a baccalaureate degree along with five years of experience in the field).
- Exceptional Ability - individuals display exceptional ability in the arts, sciences, or business. Exceptional ability is defined as a degree of expertise significantly above that ordinarily encountered in the sciences, arts, or business.
- National Interest Waiver - individuals that are employed in the US and contribute greatly to the US national benefit. Eligible individuals may file their labor certification directly with USCIS along with a Form I-140.
HOW MUCH DOES A NATIONWIDE FLAT FEE -
IMMIGRATION LAWYER IN ARIZONA COST?
At Enara Law, we understand that if you’re looking for an experienced immigration attorney for help with employment visa petitions, you need results. You need an experienced team of immigration attorneys to ensure your business can make that pivotal hire, and that time isn’t wasted with the filing and processing of necessary immigration paperwork. And with that in mind- our immigration lawyers work with you to make the visa application process as streamlined as possible, so that you can get back to focusing on your employment needs, and not being bogged down by the immigration process, paperwork and delays.
That’s why we have designed our law firm around small businesses- and making the process as simple as possible, so you can focus on your business needs. The Enara pledge of Bringing Legal to Light™ is all about transparency and simplicity. We handle all our immigration cases and petitions on a flat-fee basis, meaning there are no hidden fees and you’ll know what costs are involved with your case before we ever begin.
NATIONWIDE FLAT FEE EMPLOYMENT BASED IMMIGRATION LAWYER IN ARIZONA - FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATIONS
The experienced immigration lawyers at Enara Law are here to guide you and file your employment immigration petitions right the first time.