FLAT FEE NATIONWIDE COPYRIGHT
At Enara Law, part of Bringing Legal to Light™ is inspiring individual creativity, and making it affordable for everyone to protect their creative works by making copyrights accessible to all. And of course, like all our other services, were doing it for a flat fee and with no billable hours. So now with Enara Law, you can go ahead and protect that program, script, novel, song, art or whatever you have been working on, from being used without your consent.
With Enara Law’s flat fee copyright application service, were delivering the same results as all those high-priced law firms, with greater efficiency, and at a low-cost, reasonable, and transparent flat fee. Our experienced intellectual property attorneys have registered numerous copyrights on behalf of individuals and businesses.
FLAT-FEE COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION SERVICE
ENARA FLAT FEE:
NO HIDDEN FEES
MOST COMMON CREATIVE WORKS
PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT:
At Enara Law, our flat fee copyright attorneys have regularly work with designers and creators to copyright to create a simple trademark registration application process that’s streamlined, transparent and has no hidden fees.
- Written Works, including books, articles, blogs, screenplays and website content
- Artistic Works, including paintings, photographs, sculptures, ceramics, design prints, and product labels
- Musical Works, including songs, jingles, instrumentals, beats, lyrics
- Performance Works, including plays, motion pictures, movies, podcasts, and videos
- Software, including computer programs, video games, systems, applications, and SAAS offerings
BENEFITS OF A COPYRIGHT AND
WHY YOU NEED ONE
Although you can hold a common law copyright by merely creating your artistic work, having a copyright registered with the Library of Congress is a great investment for any artist, business or individual, and has tremendous advantages, including the:
- Ability to Protect Your Copyright: Registered copyright holders have the ability to sue to protect the value of their copyright and creative works from infringement.
- Legal Presumption of Ownership: When you copyright your work there is a legal presumption that you own it, and have the right to use it and prevent others from using it without your permission. This is essential if you ever need to protect your copyright or sue someone to enforce your copyright.
- Attorney’s Fees and Costs: When registering your copyright before any infringement occurs, you may be eligible to collect attorney’s fees to enforce your copyright through legal action
- Statutory Damages: When registering your copyright before any infringement occurs, you may be entitled to statutory damages of up to $30,000 for infringement, as well as up to $150,000 for willful infringement. If registering after infringement occurs, you will only be entitled to actual damages, which are usually significantly less.
- Public Notification: Registering your copyright puts the public on notice of your ownership of your work and deters others from using it without your permission.
HOW LONG DOES COPYRIGHT
REGISTRATION PROTECTION LAST?
Copyright protection lasts for the life of the author or creator, plus an additional 70 years.
NATIONWIDE FLAT FEE COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION LAWYERS -
FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATIONS
The experienced trademark attorneys at Enara Law are ready to help you protect your business and intellectual property through copyright registration.